Your Personal Financial Planner
Our financial planners have over 45 years of collective financial planning experience. Our 179 clients trust our advisors to manage over $215 million in assets.
All of our advisors are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and are held to some of the industry's highest standards.
Our advisors are fiduciaries. A fiduciary upholds an oath to place your interests first. Our advisors will never place you in an investment that places their interests above yours.
We are what's called a fee-only financial advisor. This means that we do not make commissions or compensation from a third party for placing you into an investment.
Online Financial Advisor
Our advisors offer the option to meet online. If we cannot get to you or you cannot get to us, online meetings give us the ability to meet from anywhere in the world.
Reed C. Fraasa, CFP®, AIF®, RLP®
Peter J. McKenna, CFP®, MBA
Edward J. Leach, CFP®, MBA
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of services do your advisors offer?
- We offer Investment Advisory and Financial Planning. Investment Advisory is the management of a customized investment portfolio that we personalize to you and your life goals. Financial Planning offers the same service as Investment Advisory but with the added feature of a comprehensive financial plan and ongoing, on-demand financial advice. This adivce includes insurance, taxes, estate planning, retirement planning, income planning, and more. Your financial plan will be the foundation that fixes any unknown issues while also puutting you on the right path. Ongoing advice will make sure you stay on that path to reach your goals, avoiding any future reprecussions. To learn more, click here.
- Are your financial planners fiduciaries?
- Yes. We are a fiduciary planning firm, and all of our independent, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™professionals are obligated to place your interests ahead of their own.
- What about fees? Do you make commissions for placing me in certain investments?
- No. We are a fee-only financial planner, which means we are compensated only by you the client. This allows our advisors to give you investment advice that is solely in your best interests, since we are not compensated for doing other-wise. We charge a flat-fee that is based off of a percentage of the assets we manage for you. That is the only way we get paid and it always will be.
- How many years of experience do the advisors have?
- Our financial advisors have a combined 47+ years of experience.
- Will I only be working with one financial advisor?
- One advisor will be your primary contact, however you will have access to our entire team of planners, analysts, and support staff who will collectively work on your behalf.
- Why HIGHLAND Financial Advisors?
- What we do matters to you and your family. In everything that we do, we want to improve the lives of others. We use a process that focuses on your bigger life picture. What will you use your wealth for? Where do you want to be in the future? All of our advice is objective and geared towards your interests, not ours. We do not only handle your investments, we analyze your entire financial life to help you make better financial decisions. Find out if we're the right advisor for you by contacting us.
- What if I don't live close to your office or I have a busy schedule?
- Our advisors have the capability to meet with you via a video conference call from the convenience of your home or office. We have clients all over the nation who are already utilizing this.